1. Pre-approval from Bank of Mortgage Broker,Make sure they have done the full approval before they tell you to go ahead, possibly get your approval in writingGord Pipkey Real Mortgage Services
Bryan Johnstone Riverside Mortgage Group
Paul Sobieski The Mortgage Group
2. For showings wear shoes that are easy to remove
3. Bring a pros and cons list
4. When offers are accepted:
5. Inspectors (buyers are responsible for the cost of home inspections,) and as Realtors I will not write a contract without an Inspection Clause.
Chris Stockdale Home Sweet Home Inspections
John Schiffer Quality Home inspections
James Dobney James Dobney and Associates
6. For Strata offers (Condminiums) I also ask for all strata documentation for the last 2 years, as I will read through them first.
7. Deposits are usually due and payable to a Real Estate Trust account , and must be by way of Bank Draft. They are normally due within 24 hours of subject removal
8. Lawyer or Notary information
Ian Burrows Burroughs and co., Lawyer
Nancy Schick Skinner Notary Public
Alix Ning, Lawyer
9. and then we wait…..3 days before completion date ask if you can get a copy of your Statement of Adjustments forwarded, so you are not scrambling at the very end under a lot of pressure
10.Completion Date, the Day you see your Lawyer or Notary and hand over the rest of your deposit, the deposit from the Trust Account has already been forwarded.
11. Happy Possession Day, at 12:00 noon you will receive the keys